How to Add a Collaborator
- To share field information with others, start by clicking the Account tab in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Next, select the Collaborators tab, also in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Once on the Collaborators tab, enter the collaborator’s first name, last name, and email
4. Next, select the privileges the collaborator will be given.
- Full-Permission allows the collaborator to view and edit all functions within
the Advantage Acre account. Read-only simply allows the collaborator
5. Before clicking +Add Collaborator, you must first select which fields to share. To select fields, check the box next to the field you wish to share. If you wish to share all fields, check the box above the search bar.
6. After selecting the fields to collaborate, click +Add Collaborator in the center of the
Note: The number next to the arrow signifies the step number.
7. The collaborator will receive an email with a hyperlink. The hyperlink might appear in your junk folder of your email. Once you find the email, open the hyperlink in a Google Chrome browser.
Note: This hyperlink will only allow access once to ensure the privacy of the owner.
8. After the hyperlink is clicked, it will direct the collaborator to Advantage Acre. Once the collaborator logs into their account, the fields will be available to view. Below are the
views from the owner and the collaborator:
Note: If the collaborator does not have an existing Advantage Acre Account,they will be
prompted to create one.
9. The privileges can be revoked by the account owner at any time. The owner can
revoke privileges by clicking Revoke Privileges in the collaborators tab.
10. If you have any questions or need help, please contact Advantage Acre support via
email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the support line at 1-(855)-278-9134.